28.9.12

Fall colour

_DSC0446
Dress by MNG Heels "Tribute" by YSL

It's been a while since I posted! I'm so sorry, I'm just too busy with the start of my courses and my new schedule... I have to find the right balance between all that stuff every day. Actually, I'm lying in my bed, totally sick because of the change of season
Here, there are some photos of the last summer post captured by Dorie. I think that we can easily feel the coming of the fall season through colours! The Tribute in this colour are perfect for this season ,aren't they?

Enjoy the Weekend 

Shelly


_DSC0411

9 commentaires:

  1. La robe est trop belle! J'aime les talons aussi :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you look beautiful! Good luck with school

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful hair, beautiful heels and very cute dress !
    are you on facebook doll ? check me out please www.facebook.com/likemac xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely dress & cute shoes too!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful dress and u re so beautiful !

    xoxo

    http://pvra-vida.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Can't believe I've only just found your blog. I'm so in love with it haha. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You look darling... The colors are so prefect for the weather

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Awesome outfit! I love your dress!:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks you for your words.